I wasn’t going to do this, but I’ve been thinking (not too hard) about it and I do have a few resolutions, so here goes. Some are lofty and spiritual, some are probably unattainable and some are just going to be fun. In no particular order:
- I’m not going to say a lot about this one, but there may or may not be a certain jeans size I’d love to attain, which may or may not be a couple of sizes lower than my current jeans size, neither of which will be named.
- See above: long-term goal: run the St. Jude Memphis Half in 2012. Short-term: In His Steps 5K in March. Which will require me to complete the Couch-to-5K program I’ve been halfway working on.
- Learn PHP so I can better understand WordPress.
- Get the house in order, do the necessary decluttering and painting and throw a big party to celebrate.
- Do more for others — I’m working on that as we speak.
- Be more consistent in posting here.
- Read the Bible more.
- Pending completion of the first two, buy a really awesome pair of jeans.
That’s it for me — basically 2011 has been a great year and if 2012 shapes up half as nicely, I’ll have nothing to complain about. A smarter mind, a better spiritual self, a smaller butt, some new jeans and a nice party. Yawn.
Maybe in 2012 I’ll have more interesting resolutions?
What are yours?